sobota, 5 stycznia 2013

Przedszkolaki- plan pracy na styczeń

W styczniu przedszkolaki poznają:

Żabki:
części ciała: head, arms, legs, shoulders, knees, toes, mouth, nose
piosenki:
Piosenka o Pinocchio:
Look at his head,
his head, his head
Look at his arms,
his arms, his arms
Look at his legs,
his legs, his legs
He's beautifulx2!

Piosenka Pinocchia, kota i lisa:
Touch your legs,
your legs, your legs x2

Touch your arms,
your arms, your arms x2

Touch your head,
your head, your head x2


Piosenka  Head&Shoulders:

Wiewiórki, Motyle, Pszczoły:
dom: house, bathroom, bedroom, living room, kitchen
Piosenka In my house:
I'm in the kitchen with Grandma x3

fee fie fiddly I oh x3
playing my piano

I'm in the dining room with Lilly x3
I'm in the living room with Aunt Ann x3
I'm in the bathroom with baby x3
I'm in the bedroom with Grandpa x3

części ciała: head, shoulders, knees, toes, arms, legs, mouth, nose, hands, feet, hair plus piosenka Head&Shoulders

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz